LBW Business + Wealth Advisors is one of Geelong's largest public practice firms that specializes in accounting and wealth services, audit, tax and self managed superfunds. Due to continued growth of our Financial Planning division after a recent acquisition, we are looking for an experienced paraplanner to join our team. The role will offer exposure to all aspects of paraplanning, a variety of clients and work across all the different areas of financial planning including superannuation, pensions, retirement strategies and insurance. If you are looking for a professional and supportive team, some great work and clients – you need look no further.
To be successful you will need the following experiences:
- Tertiary qualification in Commerce or Financial Planning.
- Xplan experience is essential.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in writing SOA’s and ROA’s
- SMSF experience.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in the financial planning industry.
- A strong understanding of the various compliance regulations and requirements as they relate to writing advice.
The following qualities and skills are important to achieve success in the role:
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle multiple priorities
- Work independently and as part of a team
- High levels of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well organised with strong administration and time management skills
- A learning mindset
If you have a keen interest in wealth creation and financial planning, are passionate about client service and have a desire to specialise as a paraplanner or to become more than an ordinary Advisor in the future, then we would like to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary, a flexible workplace environment and an opportunity for career progression.
Please include a resume and cover letter with your application.